ITB DIGITAL LIBRARY SEARCH (DIGILIB ITB)
Berdasarkan SK Rektor ITB Nomor: 74/1.b01/pp/2016 tentang serah simpan karya ilmiah yang merupakan hasil riset/ penelitian yang dihasilkan oleh sivitas akademika ITB. Karya ilmiah tersebut meliputi skripsi/ tugas akhir, tesis, disertasi, jurnal elektronik, prosiding, kliping elektronik, buku elektronik, koleksi buku langka, dan laporan penelitian. Berbagai karya ilmiah ini dikelola oleh Perpustakaan ITB agar dapat dimanfaatkan oleh sivitas akademika yang memerlukan referensi hasil penelitian.
A tutorial video to access digilib can be viewed HERE using a Microsoft ITB account.
ITB Digital Library Access Guide
- Visit the ITB Digital Library page at the address https://digilib.itb.ac.id/
- If you are on the ITB Library pagehttps://lib.itb.ac.id/), please select the "Online service" menu, select "Digital Library", then you will be connected to the Digital Library page.
- The access status of the digilib content is read only and cannot be downloadeddownload/diunduh.
- To be able to access Digilib content, ITB academics could be log in by filling in username and password using an ITB/SSO account.
- For the public, to be able to access digilib content, no login is required, but access is limited to only reading theses and dissertations.
- To find scientific papers as reference material, please do a search on the "search" menu using the Student Identification Number (NIM), author's name, title of scientific work, or with keywords from certain subjects.
- Search for scientific work information based on a collection of titles.
- Please search for scientific papers in the "Type of Collection" column which contains collections of S1, S2, S3, and so on.
- Please search for scientific papers in the "Faculty" column, which contains the titles of scientific works from the study program.
- And to be more specific, search for scientific papers in the "Study Program" column which contains a collection of scientific work titles for S1 (final project), S2 (thesis), and S3 (dissertation) from the study program.
- When you have succeeded in finding the scientific work reference you are looking for, once opened, the identity of the scientific work will appear, such as the author's name, student identification number, title of scientific work, supervisor and abstract of scientific work, as well as registering each chapter of the scientific author which could be opened for reading.
Please try and take advantage of this digital library service facility for reference material purposes.
ITB Digital Library access guide can be downloaded HERE.